Nancy A. Cogar
Nancy A. Cogar is an attorney with a specialty in Elder Law matters and dedicated to providing strong advocacy for the many complex legal needs of our aging and senior population and other vulnerable adults and their families. Her practice includes basic and more complex estate planning, long term and crisis life care planning and asset management, drafting of trusts including Medicaid complaint Miller and QIT Trusts and Supplemental Needs Trusts, representation and assistance with other Medicaid planning issues, probate and trust administration and conservatorships. Nancy A Cogar is admitted to practice law in the State of Tennessee, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
- B.S. in Political Science from Trinity College, Washington, D.C. 1989
- M.S. Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, New York 1995
- J.D. from Nashville School of Law 2013.
- Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Associations
- Christian Legal Society
- Life Care Planning Law Firm Association
- Colson Fellow